I have IPCOP em ZERINA OPENVPN configured but I´m not able to connect/ping on green network computers.
RED: STATIC ISP IP
I connect on IPCOP Openvpn, ping IPCOP, access IPCOP Webadmin but I don´t ping and don´t access GREEN Network computers.
I need some to do some firewall configuration ou add some route?
1. IPCop must be standardgateway for 192.168.0.-Net (alternate: setting routes)
2. no : typical you do not need to set routes
3. your (vpn)client never is allowed to be
in 192.168.0. or 192.168.1. net
4. your network choice was not on of your best ideas
( 192.168.67.0 instead of 192.168.0.0 sounds better; vpn would be better in 10.x.x.x or 172.x.y.y - see private networks -> wikipedia)
5. firewall .. might be, if you are using BOT (block outgoing traffic -> there : first look to the manual)
6. the zerina-plugin sets itself firewallrules