Hi Murray Crane,
I am writing from India. I work in India in Tibetan Children's Villages. I am using IPCOP(1.4.21) for my office firewall. I have enabled BOT on the IPCOP. I want to install OpenVPN (Zerina) on IPCop but i am not able to find the compatible version. I tried installing Zerina0.9.3b but i get the following error messages.
Welcome to the OpenVPN for IPCop (ZERINA 0.9.3b) Installer!
The Installer will perform the following steps :
1. Looking for older versions of ZERINA
2. Checking for valid IPCop-version
3. Backing up files for easy uninstall
4. Installing new files
5. Adding entrys to existing files
Starting installation process:
1. Looking for older versions of ZERINA .
2. Checking for valid IPCop-version .
ERROR: This ZERINA addon only work with IPCop 1.4.10 !\n
Sorry please update your IPCop - visit www.ipcop.org
Could you please help.
Tashi Delek (Tibetan Greetings)