at first, this is my first post here, so hello to all. And second, sorry about my english, I hope you will understand me.
Anyway, here's my problem:
I have Linux-server with OpenVPN-server. There are multiple computers connected to it, mostly Linux- and Windows XP -computers. They all have 10.0.0.x addresses, server has 10.0.0.1.
Everything works, I can ping example from 10.0.0.56 to 10.0.0.60, it works fine.
But now, I've updated some computers from XP to Windows 7, I also have added few Windows 2008 servers.
All these 7's and 2008's have routing problems with openvpn. I'm using openvpn-gui and openvpn as Service. I always can ping default route, 10.0.0.1, but not anything else. I can't see anything else as 10.0.0.1, and no-one can see me. I have exactly the same config as XP/linux computers have. I haven't changed anything, except OS.
So, what I've tried so far in my Windows 7/2008 computers:
- Installed openvpn as administrator, with VistaX -mode etc.
- Running openvpn as administrator
- Tried to disable all firewalls
- Tried to set all vpn ip-addresses by hand
- Added "route-method exe;route-delay 2" and "script-security 2 system" commands to config
- Ran openvpn with multiple differentkind of users
I've googled many many hours to solve this problem. It seems that many users have exactly the same problem. Is there any way to solve this? I've used always latest version of openvpn and openvpn-gui. Nothing works.
Thanks for advice!!